[gui-talk] free daisy player

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 12 05:49:24 UTC 2009

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your message.  Actually I'm not able to answer any of your
questions about playing NLS files on the Victor Stream because I live in
Australia and we're not able to have access to NLS materials here and
because of that I haven't made an effort to find out how the BARD site
works.  Hopefully someone else on the list will be able to help.

Regards Steve.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:42:00 -0700
"Joel Deutsch" <jdeutsch at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Okay, Steve. So you pay this fee for each and every book file you download
> from the NLS BARD site? Or you pay once in order to make your Stream support
> the BARD files? How does this work?
> also, none of this has anything at all to do with the RFD etc. people?

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com