[gui-talk] Daydreaming about PC laptops. Any comments?

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 06:35:10 UTC 2009

Seems to me the way to go is the Netbook, though I do not own one. I am
using a Del Latitude laptop (not sure of model number) and though the
keyboard is flat, the keys are pretty large and I am getting used to using
the computer. I have this computer, because the Florida Division of Blind
Services graciously bought it for me and at that time, I did not know much
about Netbooks. I like the Latitude, because it is light, but very sturdy.
My daughter who is sighted and now a brand new Mac user says the layout of
the computer and the way the display looks is very "industrial", whatever
that means. HTH.
Sherri