[gui-talk] Traffic on the list

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Mon Aug 17 16:28:53 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Wonder whether I am the only list member unhappy with the extremely high
traffic on this list. Every subject that comes up for discussion here is
beaten to death. It would be helpful if members could refrain from writing
'me too' messages and stick to the point. I remain subscribed to this list
as it continues to be a good source for keeping abreast of technological
issues; but of late I have invariably been mass-deleting all the list
messages as it is impossible to wade through several hundred messages every
couple of days.

Since answers to questions such as what a netbook is or how NLS distributes
books can be found on Google at the click of a button, let us not go on
about it endlessly. Please use Google as the first point of reference.

Geetha