[gui-talk] To Les, about your computers

Les Kriegler kriegler at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 17 23:42:22 UTC 2009

Hi Joel,

Okay, no problem here.  I'm still using a Windows machine at home and at
work exclusively at this point.  Once I purchase a MacBook laptop, I will
still use Windows for certain applications such as scanning documents and
for Quicken, at least for a while.  Anyway, everything is fine on this end,
no problem here.

Les