[gui-talk] Winamp Scripts Version 1.98 are now Available

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 19 21:34:13 UTC 2009

Version 1.98 of the Winamp scripts for Window-Eyes are now available on
Script Central at www.gwmicro.com/sc.  Here are the changes in this
version:

Removed the Polish translation as it is becoming very out of date. I
hope to have
it return in a future version (probably as a separate download).
Added more logic to the LoadKeys procedure to try and eliminate errors.
Added logic to remove unneeded INI sections from very old Winamp Script versions.
Removed the RemoveOldSetFiles INI value and will default to this logic each time
the global script runs. This has also been removed from the Winamp Script Preferences
dialog.
Removed the RepairCustomMessages logic as if you haven't upgraded by now I am not
going to maintain that code branch for much older XML message tags.
Sped up the handling of Key Label Dictionaries. This included removing many of the
key files from the setup package and now the keys are loaded and unloaded
dynamically as needed and we stick with one key dictionary file, that being
winamp.key.
The CheckKeyFiles procedure has been removed.
The CheckXMLIntegrity logic has been removed.
Sped up the SpeakMessage and GetMessage functions and also added error logic to exit
during shut down events.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com