[gui-talk] Fwd: Happy Birthday ACB Radio

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Dec 2 03:38:44 UTC 2009

Message
From:	"Larry Turnbull"

Hi all,
On December 1, 1999 ACB Radio went on the air at 0 UTC.
During the last 10 years there have been many shows and many changes that have brought ACB Radio to where it is today.

Today marks the 10th birthday of ACB Radio.

We are going to celebrate this birthday like no other ACB Radio Birthday has been celebrated before!

At 18 UTC which is 1:00 P.M eastern 10:00 A.M Pacific today we will be airing a featured flashback.

What is the featured flashback?

The featured flashback will be early episodes of shows both present and past that have aired on ACB Radio mainstream.

Today we will be airing a couple of episodes of Blind Spot.

The featured flashback will air twice a day on ACB Radio Mainstream.
The first airing will be at 12:00 UTC and the second will be at 18:00 UTC.

We will do this through out the month of December.

We will continue to air current shows at their normal air times as well.

We have special shows planned for the other streams as well and we will be announcing those as we get closer to them.

Also we will be giving away huge prizes during the last week of December.

These prizes range from small items such as Christmas ornaments all the way to huge prizes being given away by AllInPlay, Blind Adrenalin, GW Micro, Serotek and many more!

The contest email box is now open.
The address is contest at acbradio.org.

If you wish to enter our drawing send an email to the above address and include your Name, postal address, phone number, email address and your favorite ACB Radio show.

One entry per person please.

That one entry will qualify you for any of the prizes being given away on the birthday blow out.

We will stop accepting entries on December 24, 2009 at 12:00 UTC which is 7:00 A.M eastern and 4:00 A.M Pacific.

So there is plenty of time to get your name in.

We will be providing updates as we go along through December on the lists and on your favorite ACB Radio stream so watch this space for the latest.

Thank you for listening to ACB Radio where your listening is our business!

Larry Turnbull
ACB Radio Managing Director

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net