[gui-talk] Which companies should I contact?

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:00:30 UTC 2009

Thanks Steve:
I think this discussion is great because it opens up the process to me and
leads me into new directions.  My format is intended for sighted people for
now to make content accessible as they are making the content and I have a
page layout program to do this. It is also for people converting content.
Eventually it can be made for blind people to do the same work but that is
down the road.

But I wanted to integrate it into  programs so that everyone can lay out the
content for accessibility without realizing they are making their content
accessible.  They are just making content, that way we can get content out
there faster than having to fix things after the fact!

Knowing which companies are out there and what they specialize in is very
helpful.  This is the type of information I need.  It also is giving me
ideas on how to apply it in other situations.

There are several critical problems that I addressed that are not being
addressed now.  The methods I used to fix these problems would work in
different computer languages.

No I didn't think I would affect their sales immediately and your statement
made me think of ways to help them with their products now.

So I will contact those companies and see what they think!

Sincerely,

James