[gui-talk] Fwd: Has the Innovations team met your challenges?

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Dec 12 14:19:22 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Well, you have asked, and hopefully, ye shall now receive.
Thanks for all the questions you have submitted to us for the December 15
show, and now it is our job to do the research and come up with the answers.
Join Geoff shang and Chrissie Cochrane as they rise to the challenge and
answer your questions. Everything from the penfriend, windows errors, screen
readers and everything in between.
Innovations first airs on Tuesdays at 17UTC, that's 12pm US Eastern, 9am US
Pacific, and 6pm in Central Europe, on the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
It is repeated several times throughout the week and can also be downloaded
from the program gallery.
Our show also airs on Radio For Life
radioforlife.net
on Wednesdays at 12pm US Eastern and on Sundays at 7pm US Eastern.
Our show also airs on Taping For The Blind
www.tapingfortheblind.org
on Fridays at 4am and 4pm US Central.
So join Chrissie and Geoff for what you wanted to hear this week on
Innovations, a production of The Global Voice, the most informative,
entertaining, and interactive station on the internet.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer,
Innovations