[gui-talk] Press your luck games accessibility

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 23:01:29 UTC 2009

Hi List Sorry for the cross post, but on Today's performing arts digest
there was a mention of a radio show in which a game of the classic game show
press your luck would be played.  Sorry I missed it.  It's not on the  GSN
site at the moment, and likely wouldn't be accessible, but Does anyone know
whether or not That game or any other games based on classic games shows are
 accessible?  Used to watch that all the time,  No Whaamies, and, Stop!
remember that?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.