[gui-talk] Need info on laptop.

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Fri Dec 18 19:42:58 UTC 2009

Ed,

If you are using Jaws, Window-eyes, Zoomtext or any of the other modern
assistive technology products, all you need is the laptop.  They come with
speakers or headphone jack and all the memory and computing power you need.

If you want to do any scanning on the road, there are even good portable
scanners available.

Ted