[gui-talk] Fwd: Let your voice be heard on Main Menu

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Dec 20 11:10:05 UTC 2009

The phone number in this message is a US phone number.  -Steve.

From: Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
To: friends at acbradio.org

What does ACB Radio mean to you? What are some of your favorite ACB
Radio memories? Would you simply like to wish ACB Radio a happy birthday?
Perhaps you would like to wish all of the ACB Radio family happy holidays.

Call the Main Menu comment line at (206) 338-7823 and we will try to get
as many of your voices on the program as we can during next week's
Christmas show. We have some other good things planned for next week's
show as well, so stay tuned for further announcements.

Jamie Pauls
MSN: jamiepauls at hotmail.com
Skype: jamie.pauls

Regards Steve