[gui-talk] Desktop Disappeared from Windows List dialogue in JAWS 11

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Dec 19 06:57:03 UTC 2009

Hi, all.

Until very recently (I think even today), the JAWS Window List dialogue box, brought up with JAWS Key + F10, showed the desktop in addition to any running applications. I seem to have done something that has made the desktop invisible to the Window List program. I vaguely remember something about this or seeing settings somewhere that might affect this. However, I can't remember where or what they were and I don't remember changing anything. I did a JAWS Repair; no luck!

Help is appreciated.

Mike Freeman