[gui-talk] Is there a way? about IE7 and Favorite Center

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 01:32:12 UTC 2009

I'm not sure that there is a way to do what you're talking about.
However, unless you subscribe to many RSS feeds, it's no trouble to
use the Control J command and scan down the list of feeds, listening
to see if any have the (new) showing. I suppose a dedicated RSS feed
reader might do this too, but IE is working for me so far. Of course,
I suppose that you could also get much of the RSS feed information
from Twitter or Facebook as well.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays,
Wayne