[gui-talk] A question rejected by Kim Komando's screener.

kenlawrence124 at aol.com kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 17:54:54 UTC 2009

Hi list members I sent an email today to Kim Komando after my question for
her radio show was rejected.  I was on hold for the first part of the show
and then got disconnected by accident.  When I called back I was told that
the question wasn't going to be used and they had pushed the wrong button
and  had intended to come back to me to tell me they weren't going to use my
question.  When you read it you'll understand why I am of the opinion that
I was rejected simply because I'm blind and we aren't of general interest
on  Sighted people's talk show reaching sighted people.  I don't think I'll
get  an answer hear because it is a little unusual, but here goes.  I got a
Sony  PSP for Christmas and have two games for it.  This portable is more
than a  game player it also can brows the Internet and music and videos can be
downloaded to it.  Obviously part of what this is for is so a user can play
 games online against opponents live.  Is there a way to use screen reading
 technology with this system?  also how limited is it's Internet browsing,
or maybe the question is how advanced?  If know list members have the
answer to that question, can anyone direct me to someone who does?  Oh Yeah  one
of the games is a star wars battle front game.  hope to get sports  games
for it.
I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.