[gui-talk] System Tray

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:50:51 UTC 2009

Hi David,

I did a little searching around on the Internet and found the following:

Start > Run > Msconfig > Startup > Uncheck the programs you don't want.
Then restart.

Be careful not to uncheck the wrong programs, such as stuff related to Jaws
or you will be in trouble when you restart the computer. Sometimes also in
specific programs, if you right-click or left-click on the program, it will
give you the choice to remove from system tray. Good luck!
Sherri