[gui-talk] System Tray

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:03:47 UTC 2009

I would rather remove the software/drivers from my system using add/remove
programs option in the control pannel. But if you want to retain the program
and only want to remove from the system tray, msconfig is the way to go.

If you are completely dependent on Jaws, make sure your Jaws starts
automatically when you turn on the system. When your system reboots after
you make changes using msconfig utility, you will have a dialogue box on
your screen. Make sure to check the box.
Regards