[gui-talk] Still hassling with my laptop keyboard

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Thu Dec 31 11:56:04 UTC 2009

The central part of that "hand rest" is probably a touchpad, which acts like
a mouse.  If you haven't already done so, you need to deactivate it and
learn how to deactivate it in the future in case it decides to come back to
life.  Clicking or touching in the wrong places can really mess you up.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls