[gui-talk] Fwd: 70s Commercial Script: v 2.0 for Window-Eyes now available!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Dec 31 21:52:44 UTC 2009

 From:    Tyler Juranek  tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
 To:      gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hello everyone,

 The 70s Commercial Script has now been bumpt to version 2.0!
 Below are some of the changes that have been made.
 1. Added a hotkey for quick access.
 This means that you can now control when the script should play.
 This also means that you don't have to be anoied with the sounds playing when you start your machine.
2. Added a text file that consists of the changes that have been made.
So now that you've heard all about these new features, why not go and download it!
 You can download it from,
 http://www.gwmicro.com/sc
Please take time to rate this script!
 When I put the new one up, I didn't see that anyone had rated the script.
When installing the script, please also take time to read the license agreement, and follow it closely.
 I'm also very open to what you, as a user, would like to see in future versions.
 Please feel free to email with feedback.
 I take all suggestions to the best of my abilities.
 Enjoy!
 Sincerely,
 Mr. Tyler Juranek

Regards Steve