[gui-talk] Musical Emails:

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 06:15:16 UTC 2009

Hi -- if it's anything like outlook express, you need to first change to rich text format in the format menu, then go back in the format menu and select background -- there is an option for embedding a sound, and you need to supply a sound file.
I've done it and know it works. In fact, I'm hoping it will work in this message...*smile*
HTH
--le