[gui-talk] PREVX Virus and Worm Scanner

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Jan 5 21:30:05 UTC 2009

Lloyd,

I came across PREVX CSI on Google so I started out completely suspicious.  However, as I checked out more links after searching for PREVX, it appeared on the
level.  I did find an article locating the company in Derby, United Kingdom with the names of executives and phone numbers.  I did not find anything on Snopes.
This is when I decided to see if anyone else here had any experience with them since the name isn't at all familiar to me.  I remain somewhat suspicious that there is
at least a catch.