[gui-talk] Fw: Blog Roll Call

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 8 05:55:33 UTC 2009

Please make sure replies to this message are sent to Aaron at
aaron at gwmicro.com.  Thanks, Steve.

From: Aaron Smith aaron at gwmicro.com
To: gw-scripting at gwmicro.com

Greetings,

The GW Micro Blog (gwmicro.com/blog) is interested in hosting links to
other blogs that are dedicated to the discussion of adaptive technology
and blindness related issues. If you have such a blog, and would like a
link to your blog to appear on the GW Micro Blog's Linkblog (a.k.a blog
roll), reply to me privately with your blog details.

While supporting GW Micro and our products in your blog posts is
certainly appreciated, it's not a requirement to get listed (although if
you go bashing us, we're not likely to promote you). The only
requirement is that your blog applies to the aforementioned topic of
assistive technology and the like.

Again, if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608