[gui-talk] Fwd: Window-Eyes 7.1 to Include 64-Bit Support

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 7 18:54:28 UTC 2009

Window-Eyes 7.1 to Include 64-Bit SupportFrom: aaron at gwmicro.com
To: gw-info at gwmicro.com

GW Micro is pleased to announce the current development plans for Window-Eyes 7.1 include full support for 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008 operating systems.

The computer industry adoption of 64-bit CPUs has been swift, and we're working hard to make sure those customers who need access to 64-bit operating systems will not be excluded.

The Window-Eyes development process is moving ahead rapidly. We expect to provide a release date and additional feature information for Window-Eyes 7.1 in the near future.

In addition to 64-bit support for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, Window-Eyes 7.1 will continue to support the 32-bit versions of Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows Server. The 32-bit version of Window-Eyes 7.1 will be a FREE download for all Window-Eyes 7.X customers. The 64-bit version of Window-Eyes 7.1 will be available on CD only for a minimal charge for all Window-Eyes 7.X customers (a CD is required for the 64-bit version due to new installation procedures required for 64-bit operating systems).

Stay tuned for more information.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com