[gui-talk] opening attachments in outlook 2000

plume blume at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 12:51:04 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,
I have ADOBE 9 and when I receive a attachment in outlook 2000 which is a
PDF it   goes to MS Picture viewer instead of ADOBE 9.
I also looked in M S Picture Viewer for any setting to tell it not to open
however I did not find any settings.

I checked for some settings in outlook however I did not see any place to
tell outlook to open attachment which are in PDF to open them in the ADOBE
program.

Also I recently installed mS Office student 2007 and my attachment that are
not in PDF format will not be opened in mS Word 2007.

Can anyone help me whit resolving these problems?

Thank for any and all help to resolve my problems.

From, Tom Blume
Voice Mail: 206-3112-7844