[gui-talk] Talking blood pressure and pulse devices?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Jan 11 02:29:44 UTC 2009

I've noticed  products in this category in online blind catalogues like
LS&S, Maxi-aids, and I'll bet other companies sell them, too. But last time
I looked was a long time ago, when the idea of needing such things seemed
pretty remote. But I've got serious heart problems now, and not only do I
need to be helped finding these units, but I'd really appreciate comments
from experienced users about how accessible/usable they are and how accurate
they are.

thanks to anyone who can help. I don't want to just go online "window
shopping" but have no guide to what's good and what's dangerously
inaccurate, what's reasonably priced and what's a rip-off, and all that.

thanks very much.