[gui-talk] Talking blood pressure and pulse devices?

Will Smith wilsmith at iglou.com
Sun Jan 11 02:38:48 UTC 2009

I have and recommend a talking blood pressure device I purchased from
Amazon online.  It is the LifeSource model ua767t and it is quite accurate
and easy to use.  I bought it a couple years ago to monitor my
mypertension, for which I take several medications daily.  I took my unit
several times to my doctor's office and my doctor measured my blood
pressure with it in comparison with his unit.  It was quite accurate,
getting the same number on both my unit and his non-talking doctor's
office model.

I hope this info will be helpful for you.

Will
wilsmith at iglou.com