[gui-talk] Talking blood pressure and pulse devices?

Will Smith wilsmith at iglou.com
Sun Jan 11 04:13:33 UTC 2009

I suspect the price has gone up, but we found it for around $100.  I did
notice a number of places stocked it when I entered Lifesource ua767t on
the froogle.com search box.  I remember now that my friend in New Albany,
Indiana had no luck finding it stocked at Amazon when he looked a year
ago.  I hope they have re-stocked it, because it seems to be an accurate
product.  I got the recommendation to get one from my doctor, but my
sister-in-law actually got a prescription from her doctor and got the non
talking ua767 model at a chain grocery, Kroger's!

Good luck and here's hoping you can find one at a good price.  Last time I
checked on froogle.com the cost could still be around $100, with may
requring purchase of a large cuff as an extra costing an added 15 bucks or
so.

Good luck!