[gui-talk] Talking blood pressure and pulse devices?

Chris & Doris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sun Jan 11 05:12:28 UTC 2009

We recently bought a talking wrist blood pressure monitor at our
local Aldi's for Euro 17.95, about US$25. It says that its accuracy
can differ up to +/- 10% from a jprofessional unit but it's accurate
enough to keep a record and notice any major changes in one's status.
The unit is very easy to use and fully accessible for its basic functions.

hth

Doris