[gui-talk] Skype and an earlier Jaws?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 17:38:30 UTC 2009

Hi list members Ken here.  Hoping to go broadband soon, but I have a  couple
questions about Skype.  First of all, will I have any problems with  an
earlier jaws using it?  Using version five.  Second of all I know  calling with
Skype from one computer to another is a freebie, but if you call a  phone, are you
charged by the message, or by the minute?  Thin of  introducing our chapter
to Skype as an alternative to meetings on bad weather  days so that if we have
a snow storm and can't make it to a meeting, we can meet  by Skype.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity and security for the plind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.
headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)