[gui-talk] IE and Firefox on the same Computer?

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 07:15:05 UTC 2009

Well Peter, you might try looking under "all programs submenu" for IE if you
wish to launch it.  I myself am using Firefox 3.1 Beta II and quite frankly,
I see no reason as yet to return to IE.  But then again, that may be just
me.

PS.  I should indicate perhaps the fact that I'm using Vista Ultimate; just
in case that means anything to you.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
e-mail: