[gui-talk] winamp 5.5

wcmerritt at gmail.com wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:50:57 UTC 2009

There's also a checkbox in the general settings/ options (reached with
Ctrl P), that says something like "check for automatic updates," that
you can uncheck. There's no OK button, so after unchecking just hit
Escape and your changes will be saved. I haven't used Winamp in
awhile, but from what I remember, it's one of the most accessible
players out there. Many prefer it over Real Player and Windows Media
Player.

Wayne