[gui-talk] winamp 5.5

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 14:59:26 UTC 2009

I use the same version without difficulty.  However, it asks you to install
a remote component, a tool bar, agent, and an advertisment for Emusic.  You
need to decline all of these offers.  It may be easier if you just
uninstalled the program, deleted the Winamp files from programs and beegan
again.  You also will want to select the installation method that gives you
the most control.  I just can't think of the name of it right now but you
will when you see it in the installation options.