[gui-talk] JAWS TEN

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 00:04:47 UTC 2009

Hi -- you just go into the options and choose the voices, then pick global
adjustment and select speed and punctuation that you want as your default
and click ok. Then go back to voices and set individual voices as desired.
The speed settings are different for different synthesizers so if you
choose, say, the real speak or SAPI5 voices, you will have a different set
of controls. Jaws will remember which to apply.
HTH
--le