[gui-talk] the new and improved bookshare.org

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 21 14:02:37 UTC 2009

Laura,

I assume that you are using DAISY.  The BRF fules are still single and can
be placed in a single directory.

I am still trying to figure out what ZIP program I should get.  The tool in
Vista is a bit primitive, but it works.

I liked taht that in the PC Unpack tool, I could rename those BRF files to
something much shorter.  This takes an extra step with the Zip files.  When
I use Windows Explorer to rename, I notice taht if I reanme with the
extension, I get a double extension, book.brf.brf.  I found this a bit
disconcerting.