[gui-talk] SHIFT TAB in Internet Explorer 7

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sat Jan 24 15:36:38 UTC 2009

I did and fixed it by resetting IE to its total factory defaults. Some
add-on, tool bar, or whatever caused shift-tab to not function. This
would even not work if there was no screen reader running so it's not
their fault <smile> but you knew that. It may be spybot, or it may be
some tool bar.

Good luck.

Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net