[gui-talk] SHIFT TAB in Internet Explorer 7

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Jan 24 16:43:28 UTC 2009

Hi Raul,
How do you reset IE to its "total factory defaults?" Can you do this using
just one item in one menu, and if so, which one? Or is it more complicated?
Personally, I can't remember making any speical settings on purpose in my
copy of IE7, but as you say, maybe some external invader has messed
something up.mabye s

Thanks,
Joel\