[gui-talk] opinions needd

Lydia Grier lydiagrier at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 20:32:52 UTC 2009

I personally beileve some things you just can not go cheap with and get the
same effect as if you got something expinsive. I think you should get a
laptop. Circet City is going out of business maybee you can go there for a
laptop. Just a suggestion. Another good place to get a laptop is from a
place the refervish them.