[gui-talk] Blackboard Accessibility question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jan 31 04:56:14 UTC 2009

Rick:

I have heard reports all over the black board, so to speak.  Some say
it is completely or almost completely successful, others say it is a
problem.  I think it depends in part on how a particular site sets it
up, in part on what features a given teacher uses, and in part on how
good a person is with his/her screen reader.  So, generalizations
aren't worth much.

Dave