[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for June 6, 2009

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 4 22:23:28 UTC 2009

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

Coming up on Main Menu for the week ofJune 6, 2009

On this week's edition of Main Menu:

We visit with Anna Dresner about her new book Using The Accessible iPod,
available from National Braille Press.

We next look at iTunes version 8.2 using Window-Eyes.

Lastly, we take a look at the Main Menu Web site, exploring such topics as
how to register and view show archives.

Main Menu first airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00
Eastern time in the U.S. The show repeats on Wednesdays at 1:00 UTC; that's
Tuesdays at 9:00 Eastern time in the U.S.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com