[gui-talk] Nod32 Question

Dave Marthouse dmart at pure.net
Fri Jun 5 01:37:33 UTC 2009

One of my machines is an old relic running windows-me.  As a result I had to look for an antivirus package that still supported such an old os.  I found nod32 version2.7.  The install went well and it seems to be doing what it is suppose to do.  I am having a problem updating the signature files.  I am using jfw and no matter how I click on things like the update icon with the jaws cursor, the enter key, etc this thing won't update.  Am i missing a trick.  I was told that Nod32 was accessible.  I even saw that the program had keyboard commands for screenreader users.  I assume that this is the current version that is unusable with my old os.  If anyone can shed light on this it would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Dave Marthouse
dmart at pure.net