[gui-talk] BARD download speed pretty bad for me

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 02:17:57 UTC 2009

I doubt your choosing a different time will make much difference since I
believe the bottle neck is caused by NLS having to share its band width with
other agencies.  The Feds probably have some servers that many governmental
entities use on a kind of time share basis to maximize efficiency and all
that.  This will probably change as we demonstrate more need for band width.
I have no evidence for these conclusions.