[gui-talk] [Bulk] Re: FWd: iPhone, a Reality Check

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:04:08 UTC 2009

I think he meant that you can turn the phone sideways and have it
still work just as well. I can do that with my Nokia N82. I stopped
doing it though since whenever I turned it sideways, the arrows
reverted to whatever direction I was holding the phone, verses the
direction it used to be. It got too confusing for me. There's a
setting somewhere in the preferences of the N82 and I'm guessing for
other similar phones where you can turn this feature off.

Wayne