[gui-talk] iPhone, a Reality Check

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 11 16:55:39 UTC 2009

When individuals as opposed to companies are creating the applications there
will be more of them that aren't accessible.  The phone manufacturers would
need a layer of people to screen for and correct inaccessible programming.
I doubt this will happen because it would add so much to the cost of the
project.  However, we can expect those applications created by the big
players
To be accessible and we should advocate with this as a goal.