[gui-talk] I Need An Answer!

Kris Hickerson khickerson at charter.net
Thu Jun 18 20:24:36 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I am having repeated issues of difficulty logging into a website that I use.
Their technical support people have suggested that I download FireFox and
use that instead of Internet Explorer to see if it will correct the problem.

I don't think it will help, as I am not experiencing any problems with other
websites, so that indicates to me that it's their problem and not mine.

My question is this, if I do try FireFox, how accessible is it with JAWS?  I
have JAWS 10 with the latest update.

I'll appreciate an opinion and any other suggestions.  The technical support
people have guided me through a number of changes to Internet Options, as
well as flushing my cache.  None of this seems to make much difference.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Kris