[gui-talk] Fwd: From canes to screen readers on Innovations thisweek

Rafal Charlampowicz rafalchar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:38:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

    This acoustic orientator (I think they mean Piepsy) is really useful.
I'm using it. The Laser Long Cane also makes a good impression, but I'm a
guide-dog user so... Certainly the show is worth listening to.
And you can read a few words about these devices (and a few other
orientation aids) at: http://www.bariery.ug.gda.pl/english/orientacja.html
--
Greetings
Rafal