[gui-talk] Huh? (was Re: information on a U S B portable disk drive)

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Jun 30 16:51:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

May I ask what this has to do with USB drives? I keep clicking on these
messages, sincerely expecting to learn more about USB drives, but now I see
it's something about listening to some UTube parody of hava Nagilah. Mazel
tov and everything, but how about adjusting the subject line to reflect the
discussion, please? Maybe?

Tuibe UTBue Portt----- Original Message -----