[gui-talk] Uninstalling IE8:

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Jun 30 20:53:08 UTC 2009

Al,

sorry if I'm coming in late on this, but how come you're trying to uninstall
IE 8? I am not even sure if it's in actual release yet, is it? If so, is it
what a reasonable guy like me (haha!) should do, replace IE 7 with it and be
up to date? Or is it sort of a Beta version and you're not happy with
something about it, so you're trying to get it off your system?

as I said, sorry. I just never have understood what's the deal with this
version and whether it's sort of the mandatory new thing and I'm falling
behind.

And I do hope you figure out a way to clean it up or get it off your system,
if that's what's necessary right now.