[gui-talk] [Bulk] Re: Uninstalling IE8:

tunecollector tunecollector at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 30 21:12:36 UTC 2009

Joel,
He's trying to resolve a problem I have.  IE8 has inexplicably and
apparently permanently installed itself into my computer.  I have now given
up on uninstalling and learning to live with.  It's not beta anymore, good
buddy.  The tabs and security settings are messing me up but it is coming
along.  It has some nice features but overall I don't recommend it.  I
understand firefox will also feature these tabs.  They're a nice thing for
the sighted.
Jim