[gui-talk] Firefox pages not reading

Brian Blair brianblair at polarblairs.org
Tue Apr 6 05:51:06 UTC 2010

Unfortunately I've seen this a lot also.  It seems refreshing the page with
control-f5 will often unstick things.  That has been my latest fix of the
past day or so and it has worked so far.  Before that I would usually get it
unlocked by turning off the virtual cursor with insert-z and then tabbing
until JAWS starts speaking the various links on the page.  Then I try to
left click on a spot which isn't a link.  Then turn the virtual cursor back
on. This lock up seems to happen on certain pages with Firefox more than
others.  I suppose I ought to send a bug report to FS because I've seen this
with the last several versions of JFW and Firefox.

Brian