[gui-talk] MS Word 2007 and Jaws 11 Help

Jessica Sears Groups jsears1986groups at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 18:41:26 UTC 2010

Hello
All of a sudden my ms word is doing weird things. If someone sends me an attachment lets say and I save it, when I open it it always changes the format making documents look weird. It adds a bunch of tabs and spacing where they are not needed. It also changed all my documents in my documents to a weird look to. It is like they are formatted very different. I made no changes to word and have no idea what to do. I tried repairing word but that does not fix it. Is there a place to set word with the best settings for jaws? If not can someone direct me to a list dedicated to ms office?? I really appreciate it.
Jess