[gui-talk] MS Word 2007 and Jaws 11 Help

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:12:25 UTC 2010

It could be that your view was reset to something else when you opened
the attachment. Try going to either the View tab on the ribbon or to
the status bar tool bar with Function 6, and either choosing Print
View or Normal View. See if that fixes the issue.

Good luck,
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: